We Loved The Dolce Vita
Tuesday 1st August 2023
The Italian Greyhound, Marylebone
Our August Dolce Vita party at The Italian Greyhound, set off at pace with exciting three-minute Get-Chatting tables! We know initial conversations can sometimes be a challenge, so special guest Relationship Coach Mick Johal, injected fun, quirky sure-fire questions to ensure light-hearted entertainment to the max!
The key to successful dating is curiosity and a genuine interest in getting to know someone new. Our carefully crafted prompts helped our Chatters unleash their personalities and find common ground. Laughter filled the room as everyone enthusiastically shared their answers and experiences.
Here are some of the conversation starters that got the ball rolling:
- “If you could possess any superpower, which would you choose and why?”
- “Let’s talk travel! What’s your dream destination, and what would you love to explore there?”
- “Foodie alert! What would it be if you had to survive on just one type of cuisine for the rest of your life?”
- “Adventure awaits! What’s the most daring thing you’ve done or always wanted to do?”
- “If you could step back in time and meet any historical figure, who would it be, and what would you ask them?”
- “Time to unleash your inner performer! What’s your go-to karaoke song?”
- “Hidden talents are the best! Share something quirky or unique about yourself.”
- “Imagine being stranded on a deserted island. What three items would you want by your side?”
As the night progressed, genuine connections were forged, strangers turned into friends, and the chemistry was right for some potential matches. Our singles mingled, laughed, and discovered shared interests, making The Italian Greyhound the perfect backdrop for this unforgettable evening.
We could feel the magic in the air, whether it was a shared passion for adventure, a mutual love for Italian cuisine, or the spark ignited by laughter and wit. Thank you to Tom and Pedro who kept the drinks flowing. We enjoyed a charming 2021 vintage of Côtes de Provence, L’Écorce Buissonnière, perfect for a summer evening.
We can’t wait to host another night of fun and heartwarming conversations where singles can explore the exciting world of potential relationships in the spirit of curiosity and genuine interest.
Until then, let new conversations lead the way!
Some lovely feedback:
Thank you so much for your huge effort arranging these parties, so great as a singleton to speak to others in the same boat. A lovely gentleman even popped me in a taxi using his Uber account, how very kind of him!
Thanks lots for everything.
Thank you for a fun evening last night. It was my second event, and I’m finding myself a little less intimidated and even approached a man to initiate a conversation! Baby steps.
Just to say thank you for such a well-arranged evening. A really interesting group. I made connections with some women and also guys from a networking view and possibly friends.
Thank you for yet another great evening! The venue worked very well, it was light and airy, there was a good mix of people, and everybody was very friendly.